My story from NYC to Columbus Ohio. This is just to let you all know how and what I am doing, it may not be written well, it may not be funny but its what I am doing....and saves me telling the same story over again! email@example.com
Guess who’s about the size of a Barbie doll? Hint: it isn’t you. Yep, your baby is about the length of a Barbie but it weighs about a pound and doesn’t have big tits and unachievable body proportions. Although, your baby does have real eyebrows and eyelashes now, which is more than we can say for Barbie – suck on that, doll.
Just had the first popcorn, butterfly, quickening feels…..
so so weird after about a week of thinking was that is, did it just happened….it definitely felt like popcorn popping …..I wish you could feel it from the outside but I have repeatedly been told to stop wishing this time away so I will just keep giggling/crying when I feel it!
20 Weeks 5 Months or Half way!!
I can’t believe it is really what is considered half way, it is still a little omg are we having a baby, a child, a little person who will be with us forever, a son! That last one really blows both our minds, when we said it out loud for the first time.
This is how it’s going so far
- About 10 oz and the size of $1 bill and it would it would also be worth $17k dollars in gold (according to best preggo website ever http://www.pregnantchicken.com/).
- Finally back literally this week. The first trimester drain seem to last forever, I would take naps where ever possible, would have no problem going to bed at 8pm. Finally last weekend I managed to stay up late and have no naps so big achievement there
- Very happy which is an improvement from a re-lapse in the wanting to cry all the time that happened a couple of weeks ago
- No real cravings apart from jelly sweets (skittles, haribo etc) and ice cream but lets be real that’s always a constant crave/battle. First trimester I got more food aversions I couldn’t even have a forkful of salads, fish or chicken and would only want soup (in the middle of summer) for lunch and vegetables for dinner. Salads and proper dinners are now back
- With some adjustments still doing Pure Barre 4 times a week and have been swimming 3 times a week which is super therapeutic.
- 6lbs and all in the past 4 weeks which is clearly visible but more in the way wow she ate all the pies vs aww cute preggo lady
- Zero! Well it’s all in my head ready to go
- Still none of the flutters or butterfly’s however Lady Doctor said there is still time and it will come and not worry etc etc etc
- Still pretty comfortable, I often wake up on my back rubbing my tummy which is odd especially as I have never been a back sleeper. I am usually up at least once in the night which is annoying but probably good practice
(clearly i need a better photographer/art director!)